Saturday, October 20, 2007

Resigning

Well, there's still 26 more f*ckin days before "De day". I decided upon reflecting the 2 years I had spent here, to compile a list of wat I'm goin to miss and wat I'm not goin to miss upon my departure from this company...

Would Miss:
  • My dear collegues that together with me voyage on the greatest odyssey as human slaves (aka Capitalism) for these 2 years
  • Start work at 10.30 am
  • Cheras food (Connaught Pan Mee, Yulek Chee Cheung Fan + Wantan Mee, Midah Dumpling Mee, Cheras Flats Fishhead, etc)
  • After work hours activities (Dota and Dinner)
  • CNY Company Dinner + Gambling
Would NOT Miss:
  • My current project + client
  • The juniors under my lot. Okay, I admit... I can't guide ppl so sue me
  • Go home from work at 8.30 pm
  • The taxing 1 hour journey from Klang to Cheras, and vice versa
  • Being rob everyday by highwaymans
  • 7th Floor Canteen. Speciality: Cockroach rice
  • Spotcheck by "Aunty"
There quite alot of things I would like to put under the "Would Miss" list but I realized most of these things are more proper put under "Currently Missed" list. My seniors that had left, the work environment where someone would suddenly out of the blue make a unexpected action that would makes all of us laugh, 2 hour lunch... All are now things that exist only in my memories. I'm sadden by how tis will end, but as The Oracle said to Neo, "Every beginning has to have an end". This is the ending for my 2 bitter-sweet long years at my company...

0 b*tchin: