Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's just waiting for you

Meet some very old classmates recently... One classmate particularly that I meet on Facebook, it been almost 6+ years (Wow, 6 years...) since I last saw him, he currently in the US. Probably doing something c00l with his life, every time I see these people that is doing something with their life, anything... I always get depress... It's always hard to not measure myself against my friends... Envy? Self-loathing? Watever...

"~It's just waiting for you"

Whenever I hear that part, I ask myself "What is?".

Must remind myself never to get into contact with other old classmates.

2 b*tchin:

chris said...

who is tat ? the US dude...

btw, love will come through, it's just waiting for you -> so clear he means love...

Weird Dan said...

wtf man... waiting man