Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Congrats Dude

Dear bloggie,

Today while slacking of in Facebook I saw the shoutout of my old college mates, "is grateful that his wife and son are safe.. at last little jayden is born!!". For some reason, I sorta get flashbacks moment during my college days with this dude.

Carefree, No motivation to study, spends more time at the Snooker centers than the lecture room, It's definitely hard to forsee the changes he had undertaken. Finally quitting the IT major after he flunk several semesters, he went into Business major. There his life undergone a divine metamorphosis. I heard he got his degree and found a wife a few years back (Though I dunno if his addiction for snooker ever got straighten out). Now just a few days ago, he is now a father. A father... I can only imagine the weight of the responsibilities that come along that title. I envy him for that reason. To be able to dedicate his remaining life towards his family. I dunno if this is blindness or boldness in accepting such responsibility. Yet all I wanna say now is "Congrats Dude"...

0 b*tchin: