Saturday, April 21, 2012

Body composition

Dear bloggie,

Taken the body composition test at Midvalley's Fitness Concept shop. Just have to stand on the machine and let the dude input some parameters like age and height. Then with the weight the machine taken, it will calculate ur body composition. So without further ado, my body composition results:

Body Type: Standard
Gender: Male
Age: [Censored]
Height: 174cm
Weight: 65.8kg
BMI: 21.7
BMR: 1527kcal
Fat%: 16.3%
Fat Mass: 10.7kg
FFM: 55.1kg
TBW: 40.3kg

Target BF%: 23%
Predicted weight: 71.5kg
Predicted fat mass: 16.4kg
Fat to gain: 5.7kg (WTF!!??)

Hahaha... Based on the stats, I not fat enuff... Sadly, I think my muscle no improvement, based on my weight. Was already 65kg, a year ago... Though I think I drop 1% for body fat, I recall I was 17.xxx% one a year ago...

Still got 3-4 months for the 1 year cycle to end... Dunno can gain atleast another 0.5kg ar not in that time frame. At least my weight return to 65kg level, it took a sharp drop after last year's Penang bridge marathon, teetering around 63kg. My deduction on why my muscle no grow is most likely I do less weights nowdays. I mean, between yoga, pilates, running and weight... I think very hard to fit all 4 into my schedule. I some more want to try out Pilates reformer training... Dunno how to organize time for all these activities. The main issue is probably the fact I can at most workout 2 hours max a day and will need at least 1 day off any physical activity, hence it's hard to juggle between these activities.

0 b*tchin: