Saturday, May 12, 2012

Wassup doc?

Dear bloggie,

Today was my bi weekly blood pressure checkup to see if my meds was working or not. I have been changing clinic for a few times already, mostly cause the doctors seem to don't really care bout wtf is triggering my high blood pressure. Most just gimme the "Just pop a pill" solution.

Well, I'm more happy with the latest clinic that I'm currently goin to. The doc at least seems interested in finding the cause of my condition as well as looking at a long term solution (which doesn't involve popping pills) and to fix (or reduce) my condition. My blood pressure 2 weeks ago was 158/90 as I went off popping pills from the last clinic I visited, today it was 124/80. The doc told me he plans to continue me on this treatment and asked me to jaga my diet (less fat n salt food). His plan is to lower my blood pressure further via proper diet then change my meds to a more smaller "Oomph" one till the stage I can finally go off it.

Anyway, back to the reason why I'm bloggin tis entry bout my visit to the doc... The doc told me something rather funny which I deem as pretty funny stuff worth bloggin about. The doc was ranting about my high blood pressure is rather abnormal for someone my age... And can lead to a whole lot of other problems if I don't get it under control... Diabetes, heart attack, blablabla... Then he told me that actually for someone my age, as good way to see if your heart is ok or not is thru ur erection! I accidentally laughed my arse out when I heard tis... Seeing me laugh my arse out, he went to actually take a medical book and flip to the pages where the was actually a pix of a heart and a blood vein in the penis. He explain that heart attack can be caused by blockage in the veins, and when someone has problem erecting, it could mean the vein in the penis has a blockage. He even added for someone my age, I should be having erecting every morning... >_<'

So guys... Do u have a healthy heart (or having u daily erection every morning)? Hahhaaha...

0 b*tchin: