Saturday, December 22, 2012

Gotta sign em all!

Dear bloggie,

Pokemon theme song

I wanna be the very best  
Like no one ever was 
To catch them is my real test 
To train them is my cause
 
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide 
Each Pokemon to understand  
The power that's inside
 
Pokemon, its you and me 
I know it’s my destiny  
Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend  
In a world we must defend  
Pokemon, a heart so true 
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you  
Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all
Every challenge along the way 
With courage I will face I will battle every day 
To claim my rightful place
 
Come with me, the time is right There's no better team 
Arm in arm we'll win the fight It's always been our dream

Hahaha... I added the Pokemon song on top cause that's the first thing that pop into my mind when my instructor sign me off for 2 of M1 exercises (Super easy exercise: supine breathing and mermaid for demo)... Actually got chance to sign 3 exercise one, but one more exercise she say I still lack practice...

Still got (28 x 2) - 2 = 54 to go... Gotta sign em all... 

Pi La Tes, I choose u!


0 b*tchin: