Monday, August 11, 2014

12.57am

Dear Emma,

It's now 12.57am late nite and I'm still wide awake. This is one of those days where my mind simply refuse to go into sleep mode. It seems like a eternity since the last time I couldn't fall asleep. The past 6 months been a rather tiring one with my new job, hence I had little problem sleeping at nite.

The refusal to sleep reminded me of myself when I was in college days, those days when I simply refused to sleep to watch a movie or etc. I was like an owl back then, active at nite, sleep at day. Sometimes I could go without sleep for 2 days straight... How I aged since...

I have been always complaining bout how I couldn't b*tch bout being in mid life crisis since I was still not mid aged yet... Yet in another 4 days, I will be 32 years old. 32 years old... Oh man... Another 3 years before I can declare myself mid age crisis. Just 3 more years... *Sigh*

So what do I feel like b*tchin about in this late hour? I dunno frankly speaking. My creative juice seem to be running low recently. Let me think, what I been doing today. I practically spend the whole day at home today. Surfing, counter striking and juicing...

Anyway, I was told I am going to be involve in a personality team training conducted by my company. So, I was surfing for personality tests to see if I had a change in my personality. I retook the Carl Jung personality test and to my amazement, was stereotype as ISFP. In my last personality test, I was labelled as INFP. So did I change my personality or what?

Technically, both ISFP and INFP are introverts that are live their life according to a set of belief that they hold dear inside their heart. ISFP is a more hand on guy, grounded to physical things and action oriented. INFP meanwhile is more de attached from physical reality, dwell in the imaginary world in their mind and prefer to daydream than to do something.

Reading the description of the ISFP and INFP, I'm convinced the test I took is faulty and believe I still fall inside my original INFP type. According to some material I saw on the net, a good example of a INFP is Frodo from Lord of the Rings. The reluctant hero that plays the hero role due to his conviction to his belief he has to complete the quest. Another cool character that is INFP is Calvin from the comic strip "Calvin and Hobbes".

INFP are in general great listeners. One that is willing to lend a ear for others to pour their hearts to, as long as the topic is something that INFP deem as meaningful (non empty conversation). INFP keep their feelings and thoughts deep inside themselves and are only willing to share em with a selected few that are really close with them. They are also constantly trying to make sense of this world and hold a set of belief that they place as a sacred unspoken oath. They sometimes are deem as cold by other due to their lack of physical reaction to things but the reality is that they have a reaction in the inside, it's just they are good at masking it on the outside. They however are de attached from reality and due to their perfectionist behaviour sometimes take things too personally.

0 b*tchin: