Monday, August 15, 2005

Birthday Wish Top Ten

August Top Ten

Ever thought of wtf u'll wish for when u get to make a wish that will come true? Well, considering today's my birthday, here is a list of birthday wishes that crossed my mind today...

Topic: Top Ten of My possible birthday wish
  1. I wish I had another 2 more wishes... Duh! I wish all the wishes I made from now on come true.
  2. I wish I had enough savings invested in a winning portfolio so I can can gain financial freedom for the rest of my life
  3. I wish I had a chicken that could lay golden egg... Ergh... make it titanium egg since titanium is worth more than gold nowdays.
  4. I wish I could turn back time so I could go back to the past not to correct the mistakes I done, but to redo them.
  5. I wish I could retire from IT field despite only working in it for a good 1+ month.
  6. I wish I had a PS2.
  7. I wish that humanity would do the inevitable and destroy themselves.
  8. I wish I was the smartest person on earth so I'm not stupid enough to waste this wish to wish to be smart.
  9. I wish I had better ideas for what to wish for instead of writing this lame stupid wish.
  10. I wish I didn't wasted 15 minutes of my bloody life to write this stupid blog entry.

0 b*tchin: