Wednesday, January 23, 2008

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK

Who the fuck am I? Why the fuck do I exist for? What the fuck is my purpose in life? Why am I so fucking confused by my fucking life? Why don't I know what the fuck I'm supposed to do with my fucking life? Why am I such a fucking loser? Why does there gotta be a fucking winner and a fucking loser? Why is my fucking life a fucking collection of fucking seconds? Why do we have fucking friends? Why do I fucking envy some of my fucking friends fucking meaning in their pathetic fucking life? Why am I not fucking evolving into a fucking better human being? Why am I a fucking zero in my fucking life? Why do I even consider myself as a fucking zero in my fucking life? What the fuck is a fucking zero? Why am I so fucking piss of bout my fucking life right now? Why am I so fucking sick + stupid + fucked up to blog this fucking stupid fucking crap? Why is my every fucking everyday just as fucking as the previous fucking day? Why the fuck does the sun need to come up? Why the fuck does the sun need to set? Why the fuck do we humans need to eat for? Why the fuck we humans need to work for? Why the fuck do we humans need to slave as fucking slaves for? Why the fuck do we human need to fuck for? Why the fuck is there a male and a female gender in the fucking human race? Why the fuck am I so fucking frustrated bout my fucking life? Should I even fucking bother bout my fucking life? Why does this fucking blog entry title sounds so fucking same like another fucking blog entry from a fucking blog that belongs to a fucking friend of mine?

WHY AM I WRITING THIS FUCKING STUPID BLOG ENTRY BOUT THE FUCKING WORD FUCK FOR!!!?? FUCK THIS FUCKING FUCK ON FUCK!!!!

0 b*tchin: