Saturday, June 21, 2008

RoxoR

Kay, MFR being the Rocker wannabe he is, invited me to join him in writing another lame chapter in our life as rockers wannabe. Yupe, we're going to SINGFest 2008... That's so Rockin RoxoR...

Anyway during our discussion on our plans for this rockin adventure, I actually came with a top ten phrases on t-shirt that would looks c00l if we actually wore them to this concert...
  1. I can, I can, "ROCK" u!


  2. Let's rock tonight,
    Let your hair down,
    Don't be so uptight,
    Come on let's rock and roll,
    You rocked my body,
    Now you're rocking my soul

  3. Screw Rock n' Roll, I'm with Beethoven!

  4. R.I.P, Rockin In Pajamaz

  5. RRrrr... YOUR RACK ROCK, BABE!


  6. Beatles = Rockin,
    Rolling Stone = Rollin,
    Bodohwi = Sleepin

  7. Hi, I'm a Rocker wannabe from Klang

  8. I watch GAYMORE Gals, so I'm a HARDCORE Rocker

  9. ROCK + ROLL = Music + Human Free Spirit - Rules

  10. I'm HARD as a ROCK

MFR, Noticed i purposely bolded a particular word for u, just to make sure u dun missed it... Wakakakaa...

3 b*tchin:

chris said...

well at least it's a show with 2 GORGEOUS lead actresses with witty dialogs. and to hear this coming from you who watches dude in ridiculous grasshopper costume fighting dude in rubber monster costume shows for 5 year old kids, i think kids nowadays also don't watch liao, is very ironic

Kyuzo said...

Har har har, Normally i would be retal via witty remarks on GAYMORE gals but hey gotta say, dunno wat crap u crapin about... Grasshopper costume dude? Har? Nope, never seen any grasshopper hero... Guess u must have mess up one of ur lame tv series for mine. Too bad... Anyway just wondering, how u know it's grasshopper costume dude unless u watch it urself? OMG, as u said even 5 years old babies dun watch em... U still watchin em, u must be one BIG RETARDED BABY... lol

chris said...

i know bcos of this

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v289/141/16/1272399036/n1272399036_23137_9350.jpg