Sunday, June 1, 2008

Someone KISS me...

As I reflect on the current state my life is in... I wish someone would come help KISS me. Keep It Simple Stupid me...

Truth be told, I dunno how long I can endure anymore of what I'm doing, Feel like I'm slowly losing more and more of myself every weekend. I thought I would be able to recharge after taking the amazing 3 months off, but it seems the apathy is still there. The last thing I ever wanna do during my weekends is open my office laptop. I dunno what is wrong with me anymore.

Work as one of my friends told me is about attitude. You gotta have the right attitude. I agree, and realize I dun have the right attitude at the moment. Options? Simple actually, continue or quit. Quit sounds like a VERY tempting to me but attached along this option is another question. Quit then do what? The answer to this question is what that been holding me back for so long.

Whenever I ponder upon the future my career would lead me, I get depress. I know where this road will end and it ain't the end I envision myself at when I first enrolled into IT course during my college days. Then I ponder upon others ppl situation is worst than me. People who is doing what they dun like doing to earn a living. Living everyday without any choice, I wonder how far more depress these people feel. Unlike me who is afraid to make the choice, these people dun have the luxury to have a choice. Foreign workers, the poor, the disabled, the uneducated... I could only imagine how depress they would feel if they ponder upon their future... Maybe they probably won't even have the luxury to ponder upon such thing or could it be that these people open hearty accepted their fate. Curse or Blessing? I dunno.

1 b*tchin:

Weird Dan said...

Okay, so I joined the QUITing gang. Now i officially penganggur for month of June