Monday, July 13, 2009

Bakau@McD Olympic Day Run

Dear bloggie,

Rukkie asked me on msn if I did ran the McD Olympic Day run last Sunday. I told him no.

Now I tell the sad tale y I no run...

U see, I felt something special when I woke up at 5am that morning. Call it a moment of enlightenment. I felt as if I was too detached from life, too watever in life... I felt the urge to get totally involved in life, I need to, I must... I knew I must start right at that moment, to start getting totally attach to mundane things in life...

So I decided to dress up in a special running outfit for the run. I felt superb in my special running outfit, even the peoples that saw me in my car in the Federal highway was mesmerized by the sight of me... Suffice to say, my arrival at Dataran Merdeka was nothing short of astonishing... Everyone, everywhere was taken aback by me.

Then these bunch of bullies had to ruin it all...


























Yea, I wish it happen as the pile of crap I cooked up above, but I decided to skip the McD run becoz I was too lazy to find the Registration Office for the run that is located in the middle of KL.

0 b*tchin: