Thursday, May 6, 2010

Random Thought...

Dear bloggie,

Who am I?

A KCKL loser?
A slacker?
A nihilist?
A son?
A grandson?
A union of a sperm and ovary?
A man?
An animal?
A monkey?
An organism?
A mere pawn in the greater design of things?
A creator of my own destiny?
A purposeless being?
A puppet?
An actor?
A drifter?
A dreamer?
A character in someone's dream?
A living being?
An adventurer?
A lost soul?
A hermit?
A monk?
A fool?
A product of my environment?
A sum of the past, present and future me?
An manifestation of my ego?
A chemical reaction of neurons in my brain?
An ant?
A depressed man?
A man with no goal?
A citizen of Selangor?
A Malaysian?
An Asian?
A Chinese?
A descendant of Adam and Eve?
A creation of God?
A product of the evolution of mankind?
A byproduct of the evolution of mankind?
A mistake of the evolution of mankind?
A reincarnation of someone?
A rat in the rat maze?
A programmer?
A Computer Science degree holder?
An ex student of High School Klang?
An adult?
A kid?
A man suffering for early age crisis?
A MFR wannabe?
A nutcase?
A philosopher?
A pretender?

I guess I don't really know myself at all...

0 b*tchin: