Saturday, November 19, 2011

PBIM 2011 Here I come!!!

Dear bloggie,

Just less than 24 hours to go...

Will be heading for the greatest run of my life. I hope to be able to see the limits of my heart...

I aim for a 5 hour 30 mins finish... But I really unable to predict my timing, possibility may end up 6 hour + finish. Most important goal however is to finish my virgin marathon...

I'm very nervous... Alot of questions is in my mind... Had I train enuff? Had I carbo load enuff? Can my body take it? Can my mind take it? Do I have wat it takes to cross 42K?

Ultimately, it comes down to one thing... Trust in myself... And if I could not do so, then I must trust in what I have endured, survived and overcome through my life... And should I am not "strong" enuff to cross the finish line, I can onli go down fighting with a "BANG!"

0 b*tchin: