Thursday, November 24, 2011

Running Goal

Dear bloggie,

Having achieve perhaps, one of the most respected achievement a runner can do... ie: finish a marathon... I have been pretty unmotivated...

Sure, my mind is still in cloud 9 and my body is still under "Repair"... But I been thinking on what's next on my running list. So after some consideration, I decided it's time play something more into my alley... Between speedster or stamina monster, I would say my natural ability leverage more towards speedster. After all, I excel more in short distance fast runs instead of long slow runs since my high school days.

Since running short distance like 100M is outta the question, I decided I would aim for 10K (a balance between speed and stamina run) for the whole of next year. My ultimate goal... 45 minutes. A bit too ambitious I think, but the goal is just a destination... It doesn't matter if I managed to reach there, it's just a point which I built my starting point from. However my 1st sub goal perhaps is beat the 10K time of an old classmate of mine (49 minutes).

0 b*tchin: