Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 Retrospection

2011 in a nutshell...

Dear bloggie,

It been a rather normal year for me... Nothing really notable...

Well, except joining my 1st boot camp, climb up batu caves, visited bukit tinggi, ran 42K... and learn a lesson or two on unrequited feeling...

So here is my 2011 resolution and how I fared...

1. Run 3 10K
Yupe... Orange Run, KL Marathon and KOTR (Actually 16K)...

2. Clock 10K in < 55 mins
Nay, best time was 1 hour 4 minutes... Sad :(

3. Run 1 half marathon
Putrajaya Nite Marathon...

4. Run 1 full marathon
Penang Bridge International Marathon... The highlight perhaps of my running career...

5. Muscle gain 2.5kg
I don't really think I hit this goal... My weight after my marathon has taken a sudden dip to around from 66kg+ to 65kg level... Maybe due to fat loss, but I think the marathon took it's toll on me...

6. SCJP
NATO

7. Tryout 3 Hobbies
Only tried out 1 new hobby, bowling...

8. Need clothes inventory
Yea, nothing really notable here...

9. Ask "her" out
Yes, asked her... a few times to be exact... Rejected...

0 b*tchin: