Saturday, December 31, 2011

Heavy Rain

Dear bloggie,

How I wish I got a PS3...

Why u ask?

To play tis game:



From the preview I seen, I can best summed up tis game as... "Indigo Prophecy V2". This game has no connection wat so ever to Indigo Prophecy in terms of storyline, but in terms of gameplay... one can say it's a polish version of it. Yea, the buttons mashing, the heavy storyline, the colorful characters and the mundane tasks when playing the game... However in terms of graphic, well... it been almost 5+ years since and the graphic have come a long way. Almost like ur watching a movie instead of playing a game... From wat I collected, another c00l feature of the game is the storyline is not linear. Meaning, what u do now will have an impact in the storyline ahead... Hence the replay value and not to mention the unique playing experience (What I experience is different from ur). The storyline is quite dark from wat I gathered...

A rough sample gameplay:



Amazing really... Wish they were more tis kinda games. I just wished they make a PC version but I think by the heavy graphic specs, I doubt one will come out...

#Update

HOLY SH*T!!!



MY GAWD!!!

0 b*tchin: