Friday, February 3, 2012

Life for yogies 101

Dear bloggie,

"If I can choose, I want to die when while exercising... Then I will die happy..."

Sometimes, wisdom comes and slaps you across the face when you least expected it. For me, it occurred while I was soaked in sweat, sore at my shoulders and puffing for air... My yoga instructor gave up her thoughts on her preferred way to kick the bucket. Many of u was thinking like me, "Wat a health nutcase freak". But she explained, she rather die while exercising then die lying on the bed due to disease. She rather die trying to pushing herself to the limit tat to die doing nothing.

Death is something unpredictable after all, you can simply drop dead any moment... Your heart just suddenly gave up, a lorry suddenly ram into your room, you just suddenly stop breathing... She told her experience on flirtation with the grim reaper. A surfboarding trip in Bali, she was sweep away by the waves... Was drowning under water... She kicked and push to get to the surface but was in vain, and she thought at that moment "She was thankful to god, she was going to die this way... Die doing something" when she just on the verge of giving up... Then she saw a glimpse of her surf board, and despite her exhausted body, she fought her way towards her surf board and the surface...

Having flirted with the grim reaper too, I can understand her point of view. Life is something we often take for granted... We always think, there is tomorrow. Truth be told, what we have is only this moment. So we ought to make full use to this moment... You wanna live forever?

0 b*tchin: