Sunday, February 24, 2013

Top Ten Gym Hate Things

Dear bloggie,

Here is my top ten things I hate the most at my gym...

10. Flashy attention grabbers in group yoga/pilates class. Ranging from moaning when stretching to loud "YESH!" when they manage to perform an exercise with terrible form.
9. F*ckin farters in group classes. Imagine the instructor keep saying "breath, breath" in such scenario.
8. Skirt chasers chasing pussy cat across the gym. I know, i know... nothing wrong bout skirt chasing in gym, it's just I prefer them to do their "business" at the sofa area instead.
7. Skinny runt doing a heavy bicep curl with their hips.
6. Nudity in male locker room. I draw the line at underwear as I think showing off one's penis to the same sex is uncool!
5. Egomaniacs that enjoy to after performing some abs exercises, pull their shirt up and reveal their abs so they (and anyone within their vicinity) can see their prized 1 pack (okok, occasionally got 6 pack) at the mirror.
4. Man boobs in locker room... I almost puke blood...
3. Pussies chit chatin at the squat rack/bench press/etc when they are not using it. Common, there's like a sofa area when u can chat as long as u like bout "How long ur d*cks are"
2. Gym chicks preference at who they point their assets at.
1. Gym bah kut teh preference at who they point their assets at.

0 b*tchin: