Sunday, May 4, 2014

Hey there Dellilah...

Dear Emma,

After a rather fun relationship that lasted 5 years+, my wife Dellilah finally was forced to leave me behind and move on to a better place (atleast I think it's a better place). 5 long years, she have slaved and endured countless abuses for me... *Sniff* *Sniff*

I could still remember the 1st day we meet, I had just order her via the internet... She was so breathtaking in red, I feel in love at first sight... Yea, she was rather pricey but nothing good comes cheap (even love, ok). We had so much fun together during the 1st 2 years... Movies, dota even programming... Then she fell ill... I remember the agony of seeing her in that distressful state. Lucky for me, Dellilah came with a 2 years warranty... Apparently after a check up, I discovered she was born with a genetic defect... However after a complex organ replacement surgery, Dellilah was back to servicing me like normal. A year later however, she came down ill again. Another surgery ensue and the doctors declared her fit again.

Finally, last Tuesday when I came back home from work... As I walk into my room and was expecting her to service me again, I'd was greeted with the sound of silence from her... I stared in horror as I slowly move towards her to check her pulse. I felt a tonnes of brick fell upon me as I couldn't feel a pulse... I realized I would never again hear her voice...

While I often complain about her genetic defect, I guess she had indeed served me well though out the years. So I would like to take this opportunity to bid you farewell...

R.I.P Dellilah

Breathtaking in Red
Her final pix










Forever My Beloved 1st DELL Laptop

Anyway as they say, no use crying under the bridge... I decided Dellilah would be happy if I was happy... So I decided to fork out some moolah to get another wife. Meet my new Taiwanese wife, Huashuo... I hand picked her myself. While she isn't a beaut like Dellilah (in her prime), but she got a pretty good bang for buck and not to mention 3 years warranty. Here's some cutey pix of Huashuo...

Win 8 SUX
Lack a sexy body like Dellilah










#Note: Huashuo = Asus in Chinese

0 b*tchin: