Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015

Dear bloggie,

It's 2015... Another year has gone like the wind... It's the time of the year where we look back on the previous year and see what how good/bad we fared and plan how do we look back the next year.

So a refresher on my 2014's New Year resolutions and some snide remark on how I fared...

  1. Visit a foreign land - Yeap, US is as foreign as it could ever get...
  2. Start gambling investing in dividend stocks - Epic fail
  3. Facebook less - Been clean of Facebook for a year, amazing feat
  4. Achieve my fitness goals - Finally after 5 years, I reached my 70 kg goal weight
  5. Write a full fledged application using Spring Roo - Epic fail + laziness
  6. Write a few technical post on Spring Roo in this blog - Hahaha...
  7. Learn to say "Fuck You" in 12 different languages - Only learnt one, Fakku Anata
  8. Land 1 date - Yes, my monk mean streak continues...
  9. Refactor my room - Epic fail
  10. Get a monk hairdo - Almost
  11. Watch more documentary movies - Mehkay
So, a mixed bag overall in terms of how I fared... Probably the US trip, going cold turkey in Facebook and hitting 70 kg weight pretty much sums up my 2014 story for me. Looking forward, what is my 2015 resolutions?
  1. Visit Japan
  2. Write a short novel
  3. Achieve 15% body fat at minimum body weight 65 kg
  4. Run 3 10K runs
  5. Build/Program a game
  6. Land 1 date
  7. Visit Penang
  8. Update my English slang vocabulary
  9. Go on a juicing diet
  10. Try out 3 new hobbies

0 b*tchin: