Thursday, February 1, 2007

Retal

Tis are my personal comments on tis blog entry posted by c.s :

Goddamn, how dare u tag me as a no good, loseristic, cheapsake co-chairman of NATO? Bullshit! I'm f*ckin piss off... Tis gotta be the greatest insult I ever taken in my entire life! I consider u as my best fren and ya backstab me like tis... KNN! Dun degrade me to ur level... I'm better than u, always have been and always will be... MCH! Some f*cking great fren u turn out to be. SCREW U C.S! SCREW U!!!

Ask urself tis question lar c.s, "How could u?". How could u call me co-chairman of NATO!? Jackass! I'm da goddamn f*cking founder and dictator for life of NATO!!! Co-chairman my foot... Dun u ever forget my goddamn rank! I'm also da f*ckin better NATOer than u are, so c.s my final words to ya... I'm King of da World! WOOOOOOO!! Can ya smell wat da Dictator of NATO is NATOing?

And tat's da bottomline coz King NATO said so...

0 b*tchin: