Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Time Flies...

X'Mas is over... 5 days before 2007 is over. Can't believe another year flew by me like tat. Recap of 2007 major events for me:
  • My seniors sudden resignation - 3 Seniors that I highly respect, suddenly resigned from my company.

  • Dalian, China - First overseas assignment. Also my first do or die mission.

  • Perth, Australia - 2007 Company trip. First time I flew so to a country outside Asia. Memorable experience that I will cherish my whole life.

  • First juniors under me - Started to take on juniors under my wings. Can't say I did a very good job guiding them. Fell kinda sorry for my juniors coz they been assigned under me.

  • First motivational camp - "Enlighten Your Life". Honestly, I didn't feel enlighten at all after this motivational camp.

  • My first guitar - Influenced by C.S to pick up the guitar. F*ck! I wannabe a MFR!

  • Langkawi, Malaysia - 3 Monks, 1 f*cked up motel room, 1 lameass trip... Enuff said.

  • Gather enuff guts to finally resign - Ironicly, quiting was my greatest achievement this year... My tolerance threshold was finally breached, so I decided to throw the towel and tap out.

0 b*tchin: