Sunday, December 23, 2007

What? You no religion one?

Tis is one of the most stupid piece of reply I often get whenever ppl ask me "What is my religion, and I say I dun have one". I can still remember my form 6 teacher casually asking me infront of my class why I left out my religion field in an application form and I told her I didn't have any religion so I left it blank. The sudden response I got shock me. Well, it wasn't the response from the teacher that shock me, rather it was the response from my fellow classmates. They looked as if I just revealed myself as an alien from Mars. WTF!? U all are rocket scientists that were smart enuff to score straights A's to get into Form 6, wtf so strange bout someone who dun have a religion? The response from my teacher was expected, berating me for my lack of religious believes... "Dalam Rukun Negara ada Kepercayaan kepada Tuhan" Oh sori, I stopped swearing the Rukun Negara vow since I realize wat it meant, was wat I wanted to fired back at her. But I kept my composure, she insisted I fill that religion field. I ask her to simply fill it for me. My guess, she filled Buddhist to that field for me.

Lets make something clear, while I dun consider myself to have a religion but I believe in God. Heck, I even pray to him sometimes. My point here is if no religion then no believe in God izt? WTF is a religion anyway? To me religion is merely a set of norms and belief for a bunch of ppl. Norms and belief made my human themselves...

So, lets say I believe in the God "Buddha", but I dun practice of give shit bout the norms and other belief of "Buddhists", where does tat put me? I recall my old high school Buddhist fren warned me "Oh, ur a free thinker... After death you will not go to heaven or hell... You will just dissapeared." Ok, great... I seen tons of ppl who pray to God and do those ceremony things to show their sincerely to God. But on their normal life, they do things that harms other. These ppl disgust me the most. They fear God may punish them for their deeds, but continue to do them.

Whenever I heard any crap bout Holy War, Jihad, etc that involves a declaration of war due to religion, I knew that garbage... Wat the f*ck is so f*ckin wrong with u ppl? It's f*ckin obvious ur all believe/pray/worship in the same god. He/She only goes by a different f*ckin name to all of u. Some of u call him "Allah", others "Gods", some others "Buddha", etc. Do u all need to declare a war, shed blood, kill thousands of innocent ppl for the sake of who got god's name correct? Pls la, if you wan to war becoz of resource, money, power, greed... Atleast pls keep God's name outta you propaganda.

0 b*tchin: