Sunday, February 10, 2008

~Dreaming

Had 2 odd dreams, I'm bloggin it down so I'll be able to remember I had these dreams coz I tend to forget my dreams after awhile.

Dream #1
First dream was bout my and my friends (Monks Inc.) taking a LRT to KL where we dota our way in a cyber cafe at KL. Next thing I can remember was it was already late nite (Around midnite) and we had no transport home back Klang coz the LRT is close. We were lost in thinking how the heck we were goin to go home. Finally one of us recommended we took a taxi home and I woke up from this strange dream. My interpretation of this dream is that I spent too much time dotaing to the extend I might negligate my other responsibilities in life (aka miss my LRT ride back home in my dream) ...

Dream #2
I can't recall all the information bout this dream but the details I can remember was I just arrived at a station. I recall there were severals twisted road paths infront of me with no signboards. I asked a nearby backpacking stranger(a kwai lou) bout how do I reach my destination and the kwai lou asked me where I was heading. I took out a paper and I was looking for an address but strangely all I could see in that paper was wat I wanted todo (strange things like buy a comic, etc) when I reached the destination. I realized I'm in a fix coz I dunno my destination and then random destination crossed my mind but I'm not really sure if these are the destination I'm looking for. Then the stranger told me to walk down a particular road, he told me deeper in this road was a signboard there, maybe when I look at that signboard I would remember my destination. Before I even started my journey down that particular road by foot, I woke up... I sort of see an uncanny similarity of the state of me being lost and not knowing my destination yet having a tons of what I will do when I get to my destination in my dream with the current state I am in my life. I mean I wanna move forward from where I'm now and but frankly speaking I just dun know my destination. However I can't totally comprehend the kwai lou's advice to me in my dream. Walk down this road, and there's a signboard deeper down this road. Maybe when you see this signboard you will remember you destination.

0 b*tchin: