Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Frustrations

I haven't been such frustrated for quite a long time. First of all, I just got off a f*ckin 2 hours journey back home from a f*ckin stupid jam in Klang.

Why Jam!? Some ppl say jam coz alot of cars. I say bullshit! Jam coz f*ckin retarded drivers. Car broken down at emergency lane, why wanna keh poh!? MCH! Unless u wanna stop to help the driver, pls la... Keep u f*ckin eyes on the road! Wanna drive slow, pls la go left lane, u hog right lane for wat? Wanna cut in ppl lane atleast pls give signal, just go in middle of two lanes and expect the driver behind u to mind read where u wanna go ar? Gong CB! No. 2, rain de y always need to jam? I understand tat our country water drainage system is f*cked up but common la, 1 hour jam for less than 4 km? Lucky I make u-turn use another route tat need pay toll else dunno jam how long.

No. 3, Toll. I can't believe how these crooks get away with it. It enuff bad we have to pay these highwayman and their f*ckin Ingapolingeh tai koh money each time we wanna use *their* road, but imagine needing to queue to pay them as if we owe them one. Sad. No. 4, Imagine my utter surprise when I paid a f*ckin expensive Rm 2.70 toll and found out that the damn highway dun even have lamp post. When I say no lamp post, I meant completely didn't plan to put any at all, not rosak or wat. I pay, I wait, I drive in the dark... Awesome....

No. 5, IBM portal... I feel very tulan trying to adapt to this technology. Maybe I'm still new to it and need more time to adapt to it but I really feel like scratching my head to even perform the easy task like redirecting. Unlike normal programming where I can code away to solve my problem, I need to dig IBM Info Center to find out how to solve my problem. And I'm ain't very fond of their Info Center style of documentation.

1 b*tchin:

LouYea said...

Calm down. It because those 'Ke poh' is damn kind to write down the car plat number so they can donate it to TOTO, Magnum later.

Anyway if you can get some friend to rent a house at KL it would be better. Cause your living cost may stay the same but at least you can save some 'time'