Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Time

Whenever I think bout time, I always feel depress.
It's such a great thing yet at the same time, such a frightening thing.
There won't be another nanosecond like the nanosecond that just passed by.
So scary, yet at the same time so beautiful.

It continues to flow like a river does.
Some of us merely drift along the flows of this great river,
Do you know the feel of letting your body drift along a river?
I never drifted along a real river,
but I imagine it feeling something like seeing your surrounding change while you remain stagnant.

Appreciate not the remaining time left in your life,
Rather appreciate the life left in your remaining time,
A rather interesting phrase I heard on the radio.

Understanding the value of time, I'm constantly depress...
I'm depress cause of I know.
I already used up around half of my time, perhaps more...
Yet then why am I still at the middle of nowhere, with no destination in mind still...

0 b*tchin: