Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sir, how would you like your song raw or well done?

Today, during work, one of my colleague was excited bout who won the American Idol contest. He asked me if I watch American Idol, so I say No. He say I should watch it since it was the best for quite some time... Frankly I wanted to ask him to go see "Once" instead... I dunno about American Idol since I haven't watch it since William Hung made it to the front pages with his *awesome* performance but I just plain like the songs in "Once".

The scene where Glen was singing his heart out, "Say it to Me Now" at the start of the movie with a worn down guitar in the night on a street with no people listening to him (cept one), was simply depressingly beautiful. Quite frankly, I dun think I would like this song so much if I heard it sung in a flawless manner instead of the rough manner it was sung in the movie. Kudos to the film makers to capture the song in their raw form instead of polish form as it really makes the emotions put into singing these song really apparent.

1 b*tchin:

chris said...

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/31467959/once?tab=summary

go download urself