Tuesday, May 27, 2008

1Day at 1U

Wah, banyak song wor today... Ponteng kerja go 1U from 9.15am to 6.15pm. Then lunch eat A&W... Want to like me? Come join me at my company... Leave personal msg if interested... Remember I refer u one lor, must say during interview lor else u will witness beforehand 6 ppl beatdown 1 ppl with ur own eyes...

Dun worry... No stress, No dateline, No OT... If u believe my words, then u must be one f*ckin stupid moron. Actually, my team lead enrolled me for a training program, so today I learned Tuk Tu Kau Kim and Kap Seng Tai Fat, tomolo going to learn Yik Kang King... LOL...

Ok, enuff jokes... Enrolled for IBM WCM Noobies Crash Course. Held at IBM Plaza just beside 1U. Anyway training was so-so since alot of things already learned during my first few weeks training at my company. So very sienz since got 5 other ppl onli, rest all IBMers. Then lunch go eat A&W alone... so kelian so while i eating I sing tis song:

Lonely im so looney,
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Looney
I have nobody,
To call my oww oww oww
Im so looney


Best part of the training is wat u know... The vending machine infront of the computer lab. Walau eh, got nescafe coffee, cappucino, white coffee, chocolate, etc... somemore free one... Wow... Tomolo gotta sample out all the favours...

0 b*tchin: