Sunday, July 6, 2008

Parent Under the Hood 101 by Uncle Kyuzo

Frankly speaking, I had long held a strong opinion towards Academic Kiasus especially helicopter parents tat seems so sure that by pushing their children toward excelling academically will guarantee a happy future. Wat I would like to ask these parents are "Why the f*ck are u sending ur children to get education to begin with?" For one bloody stupid cert with the word master/degree/diploma? (Y waste time and effort? Just buy one la...) Or so that ur children is equipped with the proper knowledge to overcome challenges in their f*ckin life? Think I'm nuts? Maybe... But hey, big news, where the dude tat had a royal flush of A's in all his f*ckin subject tat aspires to be Bill Gates? Beats me... I ain't so f*ckin stupid to waste me time finding out wtf happen to him. But I sure know he ain't a Uncle Bill right now... Pushing is okay, Obsession is plain straight wrong. Some ppl are just so f*ckin lazy (Eg: Uncle Kyuzo) to the extend they need someone to push em, but there always a limit to how much we should push em.

If u plan to protect ur child all the way, I say "Ur not going to be always there to protect them for every piece of crap life throws at them". Might as well let them fall now and then. Let em learn, "Whenever you fall, u just get right up". Parents should encourage their child to take up any activities tat they find interesting (Eg: Chess, Football, Manga, Snooker, Smooking, P0rn, etc). Such thing I think is important as it exposes them to all sort of possibilities so when they're old enuff, they have a rough idea of the things they like todo with their life. U definitely dun wan to constraint them to super dull and lame after school activities like tuition, piano classes (Unless they like it), and etc. Common, All Play and No Study makes Ah Boy/Gal a Dumb retard but All Study and No Play makes Ah Boy/Gal a Dull retard.

My imagination dictates I be a f*ckin super coolz father/dad tat would encourage my bloodline with the advice "I already provided u with 2 of the best things a parent can give to their child, freedom to do wtf u wan with ur life and my superb genetic codes that cover leng chainess (Leng chainess lies in the eye of the beholder), superb physical (Round down the tummy) and 180 IQ brain power. Wat I can't impart to u is my wisdom, tat u need to obtain urself in ur own way. May the Force be with u. ". However reality dictates I be a lame ass parent tat is too lazy to be bother with wat my bloodline is doing with their life. So I cleverly dun have any plan to be one....

0 b*tchin: