Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blablabal...

They say drinking won't help solve any problem, but I say it does temporary drown away the pain. Maybe it's work, maybe it's tis fuckin thurdays, maybe it's just me, but I feel fuckin depressed today. Went to walk around Piramid to take my mind of things and maybe have a little cocktail. Planned to have the cocktail when I was goin to leave the damn mall coz I dun wanna parade around the damn mall like a drunkard, but half way through the mall, I just can't take it anymore and went for one cuppa of booze, cocktail, alchohol, or watever... One thing I noticed after drinking was I'm still depressed but only depressed and drunk. I mean, think about it, "depress", it sounds so... so.. depressing... but u add the word drunk to it, "depress n drunk", atleast it sound goddamn cooler. After that cuppa of drink, I really feel less depress then before. Why? Becoz of the goddamn headache! that's y. The headache stops my goddamn brain from fuckin thinking, which really make me fuckin less depress. Yea, i feel like one of those Indian drunkards (Whom I often think are f*ckin idiots) that used to get drunk behind my old grandpa's sundry shop drinking samsu, but wat the heck, atleast it gives me a peace of mind of awhile.

0 b*tchin: