Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How do you measure a year?



Today's finally da day... Ironic a year ago, the same time I resign, only this time I'm getting "fired" due to excessive playing of Facebook, Friendster, Flickr and Google Gadget Super Mario (Ok, Ok, Bejeweled and Pacman too) during workin hours...

Sayonara IBM Websphere Portal, It been fun making up puns like RIP (Rest In Portal), May we never cross path again. Yet again, the future is hard to predict especially in tis farked up IT field but I'll be damned if I ever choose a career path anywhere near u again.

525,600 minutes, How do you measure, measure a year?
For those programmer freakz who say "How bout in LOC?", dun make me come shove ur laptop up ur @$$!

2 b*tchin:

Weird Dan said...

I wanna go booze drinking one of these days....

Kyuzo said...

If u got go boozing in one of those pubs tat serves cocktail + got leng lui waitress, then ask the leng lui waitress,

"Do you serve this?"

If got really serve this, Pls msg me tell me wat pub + waitress, coz I also wanna try.... WAKAKAKA...