Friday, January 16, 2009

New Mobo

Yea, got one new Mobo from Dell after I made a report regarding my GPU failure. Amazingly, the whole matter was solved within a period of only 2 working days (Sent email on Wed nite, Thurday called me up, Friday service dude came to swap mobo). But considering they're still replacing me with the same defective GPU model (They so called claimed, some improvement been made to this model batch), the fear of will my GPU fail again in 1 year time when my warranty already expired?

Wat then? Best way (and pricey) is to extend the warranty to ensure Dell covers my laptop for another 2-3 years (My expected life span of this lappy is 3 years before I need to chg to a newer one).

Anyway asked the service dude about the nvidia gpu issue, he told me alot of such cases. I really like to know wtf is Nvidia stand on this issue. Has the model defect been solved? If not fixed then wtf are u planning todo har?

0 b*tchin: