Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kungfu Tahap Tertinggi

Yoyo bloggie,

How do u like the new opening catch phrase... I think since quite sometimes use "Dear" de and since I still no have a "Dear" also... decided to change to "Yoyo" instead, sounds more "Kyuzo" instead of the horny "Dear bloggie" duncha agree?

Anyway, wanted to blog on my super duper technique I just did to solve the Tomcat Server problem. See problem is I setup a empty server (Windows Server 08) with Tomcat 6. Installation and etc all went ok, but dunno why when startup just can't start. I check log file in Tomcat/logs got tis stupid message:

Failed creating java C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\client\jvm.dll

So I dig abit of digging online. Found tis super duper kungfu ultra keng to solve the problem... Are u ready to see this mamamia move?

Easy onli, just go ur damn JDK/bin and copy & paste "msvcr71.dll" to JRE/bin/client and walah... Sohai to Tomcat installer...

0 b*tchin: