Sunday, January 24, 2010

Up up, Down down

Dear bloggie,

Today for variation to my normal workout routine, I decided to do use some weight machine in the gym. Around 3 months+ since I last touch one of these machine since I do free weights with my cheap + lousy dumbbells at home. Results, up up, down down. I'm very satisfy with my improvement in shoulder press machine. Last time really struggle to do 30kg, now can handle 35kg, I suspect can even handle 40kg (next workout will test). But leg show deprovement, leg extension maintain at 35kg while leg curl drop from 35kg to 30kg. I quite expected my leg strength to drop since my free weight my leg workout are quite shitty with the light dumbbell I have. Hence I decided to utilize machine weights for my leg workout since I can't afford to buy more weights for the time being (F*ckin expensive, around RM 10 per 1kg. Wanna buy 4 x 5kg = +RM200. Damn tiu).

Anyway, nothing out of the normal happening lately for me. Normal routine. Sleep, wake up, eat, work from home, go jogging or go gym, eat, sleep. My lack of socializing is starting to worsen my already worst communication skills. Frankly speaking, I dun really care if my communication skills go to holland but the fact that I might need to come back to slave market soon, abit worried.

0 b*tchin: