Saturday, April 16, 2011

LOL Story

Dear bloggie,

The title of tis blog entry is self explanatory. Let me tell u pretty LOL story so u can have a good LOL moment tis weekend.

Well, today I went to GYM pumped up to prove MFR wrong, that's I'm won't KCKL. Sadly, Gymui (GYM + Mui = Gymui) was MIA for yoga class today. So I do yoga lor like normal. Then after class do my resistance training, blast my shoulder and leg. My confidence was at a all time high thx to my success to do a machine leg press of 160kg. So I walked into my Bodypump class a hour later. Saw her coming out from the Bodycombat class. Aiikss... So fast vanish into locker again. [Insert Dota "Godlike" sound here] EPIC FAIL again...

So I did my weekly ritual of light resistance, high reps training in Bodypump. After class, I walk to the sofa to take a break... While drinking, suddenly spotted her walking pass from the cardio area. She gave me the "odd" look again that she been giving me the last few times. Then she vanish into locker again. So I went to my locker and took a quick bath. After bath, I fought a brief struggle to either wait for her or just forget it and bla. Since MFR would probably call me a KCKL again if I bla, I decided to slack at the sofa to wait for "chance". After around 20 minutes of waiting, I thought she already bla, so I also decided to bla. Mana tau she appear from the locker and walked to the exit to return the towel. Thinking she was blaing, I mah pura pura wanna bla also lor. Sadly, when I walked to the exit, she make u turn back to sofa area -_-". We walked pass each other, and we both said "Hi" at the same time... Since I already walking out, I can't make u turn de, so walked out lor. Out side the gym, a brief struggle ensue, to wait like a stalker or call it a day. Since I'm a man and man = hunter, so I decided must stalk my prey one.

A few minutes later she appeared... with a batang... >_<

I was standing in the center but before I could run with my tail behind my back, she saw me. She gave a smile n nod. I try to remain composure and selamba gave a nod back and walked away.

Amkhan betul... Well, quite a LOL story (at my ego expense)... Learnt a few lessons:

1. I sux at this kau lui game
2. NEVER be a stalker, coz now the Gymui will probably tag me "Creepy Sohai Stalker"
3. Always take a chance, while u might fail, it's better to fail then to ponder "maybe"
4. Actually wtf was I thinking when I was stalking her outside the gym? If I do meet her alone, what was I gonna say? "Hi, it's ur frenly gym stalker again"

Hope u enjoy this LOL story... Now it's time I drown my sohainess with work...

0 b*tchin: