Saturday, April 9, 2011

Slack Wars: Return of the monk

Dear bloggie,

I'm feel like I'm slowly reverting back to my monk mode. It been a tough process, but I'm starting to get the "deattached" feel again de. Not easy to regain it as every day, the wound will reopen abit coz I need to see her. Keep bumping into her, before work at car park, during lunch, even after work... Worst is during stand up, since team reshuffle, stand up change location to just behind my seat. She also decided to change standing place, has high preference to stand beside me. Probably this way she dun have to look at me. So close, yet so far from me, a place where for me, has no distance....

As for running, I'm still resting my leg. I hope I can heal 100% before I resume any active racing, and have allocated a hiatus till May before doing even practice running. I'm thinking of modifying my running resolution this year as I think it's better to cut down a bit on these run for this year considering my injury. Focus more on the Penang, Setia Alam and KL event.

Work wise, my work rate again is dropping with every passing sprint. Last sprint took up only 29 story points, yet struggle to finish on time. Barely managed to meet the timeline, no thanks to the lack of acceptance criteria in my user story, my 2 days clear leave holiday and my lame@$$ programming skill. Lucky I decline a 40 points story that my team leader wanted to assign to me, else sure unable to complete in time one.

Last of all, for the 1st time EVER (2 years + de)... A gal actually came up to strike a conversation with me in the gym today. Stunned me a bit, coz we actually been going to quite alot of the same yoga/pilates classes de for quite sometime but never spoke to each other before. Guess I sorta trigger tis event when I stared at her at the sofa area after class a week ago. I was actually resting at the sofa set, when she and her frens sat opposite me. So I look at her, she caught me staring and I release a bit of eletrik (LOL, just joking, no eletrik just my sex fiend stare). Today at class, after class when we cross path to put our mat back, she gave me a funny look one, I KCKL coz not sure if green or red light so I just walk out. Mana tau, on the way to sofa area, she suddenly appear on my side and asked me if I was joining bodycombat. I was like stunned, and answer no. Sohai betul punya answer... But I also not so sure if I'm ready to try again after my epic failure recently.

0 b*tchin: