Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fishing in the gym

Dear bloggie,

I'm still reeling from my disastrous 1st attempt to make human contact with the other species (aka female). Anyway after a long bullsh*t chat with MFR which can be summarized in a few simple words which are "move on, girl see u as creep".

Anyway, MFR noted a great place for me to get back into the horse riding game is a place I frequent visit, the gym. So tada... this lame blog entry.

Now, my personal observation... Yes, there are chicks in the gym. I mean, common... how do hot chick with killer body get their body to begin with? They sweat it out and work their cute @$$ to obtain it, of course.

Summary of my observation on spotting of chick will likely to occur in gym:

a) Yoga oriented. Mind relaxation & stretching out their "tight" corners. Aim for the class instructors, that way atleast got 1 chick to see in class.
b) Para, para, sakura. Dance & jiggle chicky... Body Jam, Line dancing, belly dancing, karma sutra dancing...
c) Involve working out their leg or glutes (aka @$$). Bodystep, Stepmaster, Wavemaster (Yes, I also luv to run behind the treadmill behind this machine when got chick using it!!!)
d) Fit ball. It's round, it's bouncy and it's hard to balance on. Nice to hug, nice to lie ontop, nice to ********. No, just making a lame joke. Not much chick like to attend fit ball (atleast for my gym la).

Beware however, all these "hot chicks" spots also happens to be "cold aunties" spots as well. Ever seen a granny doing the wave master!? *Puke blood*

On the side note, most of these chicks often got a skinny dude or 200+ pound gorrilaz de one. Beware if you want to ogle on the later, if you get caught... kena tangkap lor...

So the moment u all been waiting for... Wat are my pointers on fishing in the gym? I got none buddy... Why? Coz I already got the tag "Cool Lone Ranger Guy, Shoo! Shoo!" label on my back. I fall under the category of people that will focus more on workout then whoever around me. I mean, after all I come to gym to workout, if I wanna f*ck a girl with my eye I can watch a p0rn movie on my lappy right? No need so susah go all the way to gym mah. Besides, who the hell want to befriend a arrogant bastard face person like me (According to MFR), excluding the 3B guy of course. My buddy "Suke the Sucker" however have better luck then me, girl approach him (not chick though). I never understand why, maybe gals like his perverted look he gives when he ogles at these gals "assets"... Who knows...

Since u endure my garbage crap till here, I will not be so cruel as to call u a noob sex fiend coz u think I will put some pointers on fishing in gym...

NOOB SEX FIEND! WAKAKAKA!!!

However here is a rather good article on "fishing" in the gym...

I do however find this pickup line amusing:
"Do I look gay?", then when the gal ask why u asking this question, u can say u got hit by a man in the looker. >_<

0 b*tchin: