Saturday, May 14, 2011

McMoron Entry

Dear bloggie,

I'm f*ckin irked by the latest Mcon-can-job pulled by McD. What could possibly irked me more is the amount of moronic bozos that's are falling for their con can... Sweet Mother of McJesus!!! U wondering wat I b*tchin about? Well, take a look for urself...



Some people now would probably be going WWW (Woot!, Wow!, Walau Eh!) Wat a nice glass can... "Can" u dumbos be more bodoh ar!? Really BAKA U...

I can understand the Happy Meal con ki nah sai (kids) to buy la, but tua keladi (adults) also can be conned into eating a pile of fattening crapz for the sake of this cheapskate made in china "glass coke can"!? Really aiiiseehh....

Your entitled for a "free" con can if u purchase any one of the 14 large Mc"Value" (Yea, REAL value...) meals plus a damn bloody sundae. The damn glass also nothing much to shout about la. Sized like a coke can, made from glass (can u imagine if glass can not made outta glass?), can't really pour hot water inside as can crack.

Really sohai betul...



Anyway here's my blue glass can tat I got today by demolishing a McValue BigMac + banana toffee sundae... Woot!, Wow!, Walau Eh! ~I'm lovin it...

0 b*tchin: