Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Smartphone?

Dear bloggie,

After almost 2-3 years using my cheap (200+ bucks) classic nokia phone, I decided it's time to join the smart phone madness and get myself a better phone.

Well, being a noob in mobile phones, I drilled down my choices to the simple 2 packages that are available in Digi:

HTC Desire HD vs Samsung Galaxy S

I'm leaning towards the HTC coz the specs does look more impressive, 8MB camera + flash, bigger screen, cool GUI and cheaper price tag. I however think it's a bit bulky to be stored safely in my pants pocket for someone like me that likes to jump here and there.I also read in reviews, that the HTC is a power drainer no thx to it's LCD screen. Hard choice... Pening kepala... Have to decided before 15 March as Suke has a 1K Digi phone voucher tat he willing to trade to me at 850 bucks. I reckon I can nego for a trade at 800, but need fast decide...

0 b*tchin: