Sunday, August 7, 2011

Classic song

Dear bloggie,

"Ni ce tau wo cai ten ni ma"...

Tis random tune that keep popping in my mind...

Heard tis song back in primary school days... Quite hard to find this song coz I dunno who the singer and song title is, only knew the singer is taiwanese and from early 90s. Lucky I can still remember the main chorus for tis song & got people post romanize title in youtube.



Do know why I can still remember tis song?

The 1st time I saw him singing tis song where he won the best song/singer award, my aunty remarked "He ain't handsome like the 4 heavenly gods (Aaron Kwok, Andy Lau, Leon Lai, Jacky Cheong) but his songs are very nice".

Dammit, I also wanna take my guitar (tat already collected alot of dust) to walk on beach side, fall down while chase a scarf, stalk at the gal house window before banging my head on the wall like him. LOL

0 b*tchin: