Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Minimus Road Test Run

Dear bloggie,

My 1st 15 min test run on these babes was an awesome experience. Almost like barefoot running, except got the cushion protect your feet but can still feel the ground.

The interior was F*CKIN nice, and oddly while there's less padding in the heel area, I don't feel pain unlike my current NB shoe where when I first wore I can really feel pain due to less padding compare to my previous Nike one. Also running on these is like wearing sandal to run, damn lightweight. While I was initially worried by the rather tight feel near the plantar fascia area, but when I run dun feel it at all. Still running on these babes feel a bit odd, mainly cause feel like running barefooted but with a soft material wrapped upon ur leg like a 2nd skin. Best part, little shin pain... As there is no padding in the heel, it would be suicide to slam away on the ground, hence I adjust my landing to be lighter = less impact = less shin pain... Awesome...

One regret is I maybe brought wrong color design, the black and red is a bit too flashy (should choose the less flashy and more adaptable white blue one)... A lot of people keep seeing my shoe when I jog today... :(

Feet a bit sore at some odd places, so will not use this shoes yet for my long run yet. One danger of this shoe is tat running on em is f*ckin nice, you might overdo it... Hence I will ramp up training time on these shoe incremental so my leg muscles have time to adapt to it.

#It seems I overdone it indeed, sore feet

0 b*tchin: