Thursday, March 22, 2012

Check

Dear bloggie,

I recently joined my co. sport carnival. Yea, I played in chess. Won 2, Lost 1, Free 1... So 3 points in my pocket. Have a high chance to get 3-4 place. The devil luck I call it. I was lucky enough to not be matched up against the 1st place winner that was on a KO streak, and I also got a free forfeit game from the 2nd strongest player... which no only earn me 1 point but also prevent me from replaying him again which is a big advantage... Still awaiting the other matches result, but so far got 2 players that still have the chance to pip me for 3-4 place, since both will be playing each other and currently has 2 points. I don't know what happens when there's a equals points situation, maybe a match to decide the ranking? But if there's a 5th round, I think I'm most likely to be matched up against the champion. I don't fancy my chance against him since I did played a friendly game against him already and lost. So, I hope I win atleast something...

0 b*tchin: