Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kiss my knee

Dear bloggie,

Yea... Finally I can kiss my knee... :)

Wat is in blazes am I talking about...?


(Janu Sirsasana)

After more than 2 years, I can finally place my chin on my knee. Of course I could onli do this with assistance of my hand, ie: Need my hand to grab my feet to pull my chin to my knee. Still unable to do it without aid from hand. My right side seems more flexible, as I can place my chin on my knee and my hand can grip each other infront of the feet. My left side is stiffer, can still knee to chin but will really feel the stretch... and can onli do it with hand grabbing with feet and not grabbing each other.

Also seen some improvement on this pose...


(Parivrtta Janu Sirsasana)

While my elbow can't touch the floor, but I managed to get my upper hand to touch my feet for my right side. My left side can touch the feet but my chest still can't turn properly to the ceiling, so the instructor told me to grab my thumb instead of my feet (the down hand will grab the toe and will let the thumb up so the upper hand can grab it, make it easier) as it's more essential to get the chest to twist to the ceiling.

Still can't do a split though... Still sangkut midway, my hips still can open for my butt to touch the floor.


(Hanumanasana)

However I'm rather surprise at my new found flexibility as it seem my progress seem to plateau for quite sometime before 1-2 months ago, I discovered I could get my chin closer and closer to my knee before finally making contact with it for a brief period. Then I could make sustain the contact longer and to my current stage.

My next aim would be this...


(Paschimottanasana)

Is harder compared to the 1 leg one...

0 b*tchin: