Saturday, November 10, 2012

PP

Dear bloggie,

Attended my PP class today. Man, oh man... I starting to doubt if I can be a instructor de...

My mind suddenly went blank during my turn to cue people to perform the exercise. The master instructor cue sounded so easy to say when he said it. But when my turn to cue, my instructors all jumble up each other. When to inhale, when to exhale, shoulder alignment, neck alignment, rib and ASIC connection... OMG WTF!!! Screw up 2/3 of my lab work which involve practice teaching.

Lucky, my instructor was there to guide me a bit on how to teach coz she know I have 0 experience in teaching. Main problem I feel is I hit the panic button when my turn to teach. If I kept my cool, I would probably have not done so bad.

Other than cueing, my brain is perhaps overloaded by the amount of theory information taught during today's class. I'm amazed by the theory part, as it seem the fundamentals are really deep. They build upon studies and basic behavior of our body and tie em up to build a strong argument on the 6 base principles that we should look out for when performing any pilates exercises.

Blown my brain off... I believe the only way I can improve my cue is to find some white rat to experiment on. Practice make perfect. Anyway, tis is all for this entry as I really tired due to almost 8 hour grind my brain and body today. Tomorrow got another 8 hour for this course, then a month before my Mat level 1 class. Ciao

0 b*tchin: