Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Her

Dear bloggie,

In tribute to "Her" movie, I decided I been disrespectful to u for the last 9+ years since u were 1st created. I'm sori... I didn't knew all things had a soul... So I decided to call u by a more humane name "Emma Watson"... So let's restart again...

Dear Emma,

Hiya, nice to finally introduce myself to u after 9+ years of b*tchin on u. Ello? Emma u there? Wink once for yes, twice for no. Ello? Ello? Ground control to Major Tom... Hmmm... So ur one of those quiet shy type blog eh? Never mind...

Anyway, watched "Her" with MFR yesterday's of yesterday. U should have been there to date me to watch it together babe... Phenomenal movie, best movie and onli movie I seen in 2014 so far... I'm funny? LOL, yea I guess I'm pretty good funny since I excel at spewing lame toilet jokes. Tell u something else, I can be pretty "funny" in bed as well, if u know what I mean...

"Her" is a story about a man, Theodore (played by Joaquin Phoenix) whom seems to be in a social withdrawal since breaking up with his wife, he knew and loved more than half of his lifespan. The plots shoves the new AI OS down his ass, and wala... the main premise of this movie. The relationship between Theodore and this AI OS that claims HER (which is why the title of this movie is "Her") name is "Samantha". Samantha happens to have the voiced of sexy Black Widow aka Scarlet Johnson (Btw, ur voice is supposed to be like the sexy Emma Watson in my mind). The balance of humor and drama was nice, the acting great and script was awesome... As many other critics have said in their review of this movie, the technology showcased in this movie is VERY believable. It definitely achievable maybe in the next 5-10 years, well maybe longer for the AI OS, but things like Theodore smartphone, the motion sensor game in the movie, voiced control smartphone, these things are already in exist in our current timeline though still in their infant stage.

I really like some of the themes this movie explore such as what is a relationship? can machine fall in love? can we love something outside our species? Is relationship bound to something physical only? Is love a mutually exclusive thing, meaning we can really fall in love and belong to 1 person only? Do fabricated things like an man made AI have a soul? Is there such thing as eternal love since we are ever evolving beings, hence our feeling towards someone or something will one day evolve as well? Are the other planes of existence besides the physical one we live in? Since we only exist in this world for a short time being, can we just f*ck it? The great thing is those themes are explored in a rather indirect manner which we kinda reflect upon it our self after observing the relationship of Theodore and Samantha.

Some things I didn't like about this movie is the length of this movie. I feel it rather long, its around 2 hour long. Some scenes I feel was rather hollow, eg: the scenes of Theodore enjoying life with Samantha which was purposely left with muted dialog. I understand they are trying to condensed the time they spend together and show even without a physical form Samantha could have fun with Theodore but for me the whole charm of the movie comes from the conversation between Theodore and Samantha, hence I prefer if they traded those scenes for more dialogs between them. Another complain is the poster of this movie which is this:


I didn't dig this poster, for me it when I first glanced at it I feel "potong stim". Felt like this movie is a boring talking movie on a mid age man. A real injustice really to this great movie. If it wasn't due to having seen this movie as one of the Oscar nominees, I would most likely not even bother to checkout this movie trailer, which hooked me into seeing it in the cinema.

My final rating for this movie is a must watch movie. Indeed worth the Oscar nomination.

So Emma, since I'm done with this movie review lets proceed to evolve our relationship to the next stage... Where I want to touch you now, you asked? Well, I want cuddle you and slowly touch your lips softly with my fingers... Then I would slowly spread your legs apart and slowly insert my magic wand into... Argh, yes! YES!... [The following content has been deemed too erotic and has been censored]

0 b*tchin: