Monday, December 27, 2010

A year in retrospective

Dear bloggie,

Yea, since I got too much time on my hand (On 1 week leave)... Decided to blog on my 2010 resolutions status...

So without further delay, here they are...

1. Gain around 2.5kg of muscle
Not very productive year in terms of muscle gain. Weight around a fluctuating 63-65kg.

2. Improve hamstring and hip flexibility
Epic failure. Less yoga and balance = less flexibility. Actually lost flexibility instead of gaining it, since when one ramp up on muscle, the muscle tend to get shorter and less flexible.

3. Run a half marathon
Highlight of the year no doubt for me. Ran the PBIM 2010 1/2 marathon and survived the elements to finish the run. WOHOO!

4. Run x5 10K
Larian Bandar Diraja Klang, Centro Run, Orange Run, New Balance Setia Alam Run, Run4It, Emkay Green Run

5. Try to clock a 10K under 1 hour
Cracked tis during my New Balance Setia Alam Run, where I was probably at my physical best. Clocked a 56 min 13 sec time.

6. Try out atleast 3 new hobbies and don't go NATO on one of it
Went totally NATO on tis one. With work in the equation, I hardly have time to even do my current gymin hobby.

7. Revive Penang Annual Trip
Rojak tis trip with PBIM 2010

8. Sort out my career path
Still a massive pretzel

9. Break into the 1600 rating in chess.com
Yea, broke into the 1600 rating quite early on tis year.

10. Read complete a book I had not finish reading since college
NATO

11. Try land a date
GODLIKE EPIC FAIL

12. Blog less, do more
Blog less, do less also... -_-'

2010 in short can be said as a year of mostly failures for me (Nothing new there). Screw up so many things, it's a miracle I can can go on. Some small achievement, mostly on running. Probably spend the next hour thinking on my next entry, which will be on my 2011 resolution. Till then, ciao...

0 b*tchin: