Sunday, January 23, 2011

New year, new depression

Dear bloggie,

This is perhaps the worst start of new year for these couple of years. I'm not sure why, but I just can't gear up... My morale is damn low. Can't run cause of injury, can't workout due to body fatigue, can't lepak cause other kaki all f*ckin slackin at home only to on monday b*cth to me bout how sienz la tis and tat, can't move on coz I dunno why...

Trying to plan something to do for my CNY holiday, else will be damn boring slacking at home. Planning to ride train up to Penang to do this year's annual Penang trip solo. Never before have I travel solo, maybe it's time to achieve yet another badge in my Lone Ranger achievement board.

Also my sis has come back from the land of under. Won't be going back there it seems. Will be finding work in Malaysia. Instance problem, car. My father told me I need to buy new car as my sister requested from the Myvi. So I'm torn between buying yet another Myvi or try out the new Proton Saga. Saga cheaper and I heard more reliable, but I already grew too fond of Myvi's @$$less setup which makes parking such a breeze. Also I heard Saga's fuel consumption damn sux with Campro Engine. One thing I don't like about Myvi is the lack of bonnet space. What to do, stupid gomen with their stupid TAXES.

2011, I ponder what lies ahead for me. I actually quite enjoy working at my current company but a part of me actually want so resigns. Dun eat where you shit, maybe it's true but would I have been better off just KCKL? Another 4 months, then see how la. I often forget that the turnover rate is quite high in my industry.

0 b*tchin: