Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sohai

Dear bloggie,

They say there's a thin line that separate wise and fool. I don't really know which I fall under but here is wat I done...

I told her...

"If you uncomfortable, just please use the 4 magic words 'Lets just be frens'".

Patience never been one of my finer virtues... Neither has being a not so black/white guy...

MFR asked if I had a death wish spewing such garbage to a girl. Maybe I have one... But I guess I rather know the truth no matter how painful it maybe than to live blissfully in ignorance. Yet again, maybe I'm just feed up of being in doubt in the whole thingy... I consulted a few of my advisers on this matter, but I came to the realization that in the end of the day, it's really about being who you really are. Tis question is reflects who I really am and the type of thing I seek in a relationship... True, sometimes we need a bit a dishonesty and compromise for a relationship to work, but if one can't be honest or have the guts to bring up big questions/issues in a relationship, I think it's only a matter of time before the volcano errupts.

Outcome at the moment... Unknown... Didn't really answer me... Yet... Will see in a few days...

1 b*tchin:

Kyuzo said...

Wat's a butterhead?