Saturday, March 12, 2011

Life is a dream?

Dear bloggie,

I wanted to blog about tis yesterday, but I had go pay my dues to da MAN (aka work). And after work, I had to get my endorphin shot from my gym. So tada...

I was awoken by the shivering cold breeze that touched my exposed naked feet. I had again, fallen asleep while watching movie on my laptop hence my body was exposed to the cold air with no blanket protection or wat so ever.

I gaze around my room... Everything seems so blur, not just cause I wasn't wearing my glasses but my brain was like a computer OS, just started to boot up, and was still loading. I pondered where I was? who am I? why am I here? No answers seem to come up... Then someone popup into my mind. I didn't knew who this someone was, but then after a few seconds, I remembered. Then I grabbed my blanket and Zzz...

I was never really able to tell if that moment was a dream or not. The image of my room, the headache and sensation of the cold chilling feet was so real, yet it had the same sensation when one dreams, the drifting sensation. Like ur just a 3rd person viewing urself in a story/play/watever.

There's this idea that says when we die, we end up dreaming forever. Meaning we just dream and dream in an endless loop without ever being able to wake up again. Every time we wake up, we wake up to another dream. If so, how do I know if I'm not dreaming right now? How can one know is life isn't merely a dream? What we perceive and feel after all are govern our brain (Sorta like the Matrix).

0 b*tchin: